6/8/09

Hooray for Appliances!

Today after work Adam and I went to pick out our appliances for the house! This has been quite the task thus far because I have been searching online and looking at this store and that store and just couldn't make up my mind! I wanted to stay within our allowance, so that was another hurdle in itself.

Well, tonight we finally made our decision and went with all black applicances and the best part of all......... I got front load washer and dryer!!!!!!!! PLUS pedestals to put them on! I am actually more excited about the washer and dryer than my kitchen appliances! The funny thing about my washer and dryer is that it's the exact same washer and dryer that my mother has. Mother like Daughter I guess!

Left on the list of to do's is lighting, countertops, and finalize flooring!

So busy, but sooooo excited!

No comments: