4/2/09

Pray for Grandma

God has yet presented our family with another hump to get over. For those of you that don't know, Great Grammie (my dad's side) passed away the beginning of March and then the middle of March my Grandpa (mom's side) passed away. Great Grammies death was simply from old age (almost 103) and Grandpa's was from cancer (previous blog).

We recently found out that my Grandma (dad's side) has breat cancer. She will have surgery on April 14th to remove the cancer. A few years back Grandma had breast cancer, but they were able to go in with a needle and suck it out. This time it is larger and so they need to actually make an incision and "spoon" it out.

We are just praying everything goes okay and they are able to remove all of the cancer and hope that it won't come back. Grandma is a strong woman and I know God is watching over our family and would not give us anything He didn't think we could handle.

Please be thinking about Grandma!

1 comment:

Sav said...

I'm sorry, Tessa. I will be praying for your family. You guys have had quite a spring, haven't you?! I'll be thinking about you all.