4/21/09

"That" Blog

Gotcha!

Not yet, there are a few other things that need to happen and some people that need to be told certain things before I can post "that" blog! It will be worth the wait, I promise!

It's just me and Morgan hanging out tonight. Adam is working at his part-time job, so Morgan gets momma all to herself and mom gets Morgan haha! I think deep down I truly desire to just be a stay-at-home mom, but what do you do.

I don't really have too much to say, just wanted to pop in and say "hi".

Raquel has intriqued me by posting some of her old journal entries from high school so I'm comtemplating copying her. It might be produce quite the laughs, but should be fun! We'll see!

I suppose, people are chatting with me on facebook and this isn't going anywhere!

Until next time ....

No comments: