1/19/10

Love where I work ..

This morning Morgan, Caden, and I went to visit the ladies at New Horizon. I hadn't been there to visit by myself yet, so the visit was long overdue and much needed! I basically just hung out in the baby rooms with the ladies I work side by side with. I hung out in J's office for a bit too and we chatted and what not. Saw a couple parents, but that was it. It's crazy how I have only been gone for 5 weeks and there are like half a dozen new kids and some have left and the ones that are still there have changed quite a bit. Which makes me think about when I go back here in a week and a half I will be learning these kids schedules and quirks all over again, but that's okay. I am actually very excited and ready to go back to work. I love the ladies that I work with and I love my boss! I have been truly blessed with this job. I have gained wonderful friendships and had a lot of great laughs. I know that when I do get my own daycare up and running I am really going to miss working there :( If daycare wasn't so darn expensive and I made a little more money I would be going back to work, but that's obviously not happening. All in all it was a wonderful visit and I plan on going one day next week too! I guess that's all for now ...

No comments: