February 1st I return to work at NH! I am actually pretty darn excited about going back to work. I think because I'm only going back part time and get to continue to stay home with my babies and I have an awesome job (see previous post). I have wonderful friends at work and I am looking forward to seeing them again and having our day to day conversations and laughs. I'm a little bummed that one of my bestest buds at work is who I am going in to work for, but what do you do. I still have C and R that are awesome and I will get to see them everyday.
I am looking forward to tomorrow night. My boss is getting married and Adam and I are going to the reception and dance. I am going to get my drink on for the first time in a long time with great friends and my hubby. It will be very good for Adam and I to get out just us.
Caden's baptism went well by the way. It was a wonderful day, but I'm glad it's over.
I guess that's all I have for now ...
No comments:
Post a Comment