I can't believe the last time I posted was when I was headed back to work and that was over 3 months ago. Being a mother of two kids under the age of 2 keeps this lady pretty busy, plus preparing to open my own business has got me pretty swamped. Any spare time I have, I want to talk to my husband, relax, or sleep. There are so many things on the "to do" list and it just keeps growing. Slowly we are getting things done.
Not a lot, yet a lot has happened in the last few months. April 13th, I officially became a licensed daycare provider and now almost a month later I still have no kiddos. I have been so busy with everything that I haven't even gotten ads in the paper and flyers around town! Must do that this week haha!
My family has visited us a couple times now and we headed back home for prom in Osakis ( I did pictures again ). It was a nice time back home. My family was actually here just this past week ... that shall be a separate blog WITH PICTURES :) They came so my dad could help Adam put up our swing set. Next on the agenda is our fence! I can't wait for that to be done!
On March 24th, our good friends Darin and Emily welcome Aubrey Rose Wilking into the world! She is a doll and we are so happy for them! I am excited to watch her and Caden grow beings they are only about 4 months apart. It's a lot now that they are babies, but as they grow it should be a blast!
Morgan is into full fledged toddler mode! Some days the girl makes me want to pull my hair out and the next minute she's got me smiling or laughing. She is quite the character and everyday is a new adventure with her!
Caden is growing, growing, growing ... there is no other word for this little boy! My nickname for him is Mr. Chubbers :) At his 4 month appointment he was 17lbs 1oz ... I am guessing he is over 18lbs for sure by now. He is slowly getting the hang of eating cereal. We have also been feeding him prunes because he's got some issues poopin'. The little turd still isn't sleeping through the night, but at least when he gets up, he eats and goes right back to bed! Someday he will sleep through the night... I hope!
I guess I don't know much else. I'll try to get some pictures up from this weekend on here. Otherwise I need to update our shutterfly site, so you can always check there for pictures!
I hope everyone is healthy and happy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment