Hello All!
It's been awhile!
Just wanted to share with everyone that my daycare business is officially open and running! My first child started on the 21st of June and my last day at New Horizon is this coming Thursday, July 1st! I am so excited to finally have this going. It is going to be wonderful to stay home with my kiddos all day long and also continue to do what I love and that is teaching children! I am going to miss working at New Horizon especially the wonderful people I have met there. Even though I am sad to leave, I am more than excited to embark on this new adventure of having my own business! I love the fact that I get to do what I want and be my own boss! Now that I have one child other than my own, it makes me want more kids even more (daycare kids I mean). So, tell your friends haha!
Other than that, we have all been pretty good. Caden and Morgan are growing like crazy! Morgan spent last week at G&G Lueth's and sounds like she did well. Two weekends ago we went to Back to the 50's in the cities and last weekend, Adam and I went to Country Fest in WI. It was nice for the two of us to get away for awhile. July we will have the 4th and our anniversary, Dodge County Fair, my garage sale (hopefully) and who knows what else. I love the summer!
I guess not too much else to share!
Hope everyone is doing well!
No comments:
Post a Comment