Really, not a whole lot has been going on. We celebrated Morgan's 2nd birthday the end of August and Caden is now 9 months old. They are just growing way too fast!
Over Labor Day weekend we headed back home to visit and see family. We were initially supposed to go up to the cabin that weekend, but financially we just couldn't do it.
The middle of August we did have quite a scare as my dad had his 2nd heart attack. He is doing better, but now we just have to pray for continued good health.
Daycare is going pretty good, still struggling to get more families which is becoming a bit frustrating but trying to stay positive! I have two families, one of which is expecting, so after that little one joins our group I will have 3 kiddos total that are not my own.
I have really been trying to work harder at my photography and trying to make something of it. I've been taking a few more pictures of people that are not my own kids so that is awesome! I am learning more and more everyday which is great! I'm actually photographing my first senior in a couple weeks! Maybe someday I will have my own studio ... ohhh wouldn't that be cool! I jokingly told Adam the other night that maybe we'll end up building a studio in the basement some day and he said "what about daycare" and I jokingly replied, "we can have daycare on this side and studio on that side" ... only one problem ... that only leaves us with 2 bedrooms :( Guess we need a bigger house!
Plans for the upcoming months include taking a few more pictures and heading home for the holidays. We are going to make it back home for both Thanksgiving and Christmas this year which we are very thankful for! We really would love to start the basement this winter, but we'll just have to wait and see what happens financially! It needs to get done sooner than later that's for sure!
I shall share a couple recent pictures of the kiddos.... Morgan (2yrs) and Caden (9m)


No comments:
Post a Comment