9/22/10
My Kids Are Growing
M&C had an appointment yesterday so we got their heights and weights! Morgan has finally broken 25lbs! She's been hovering ever since her 1st birthday! She kept getting taller, but not really gaining much weight. She is up to 26lbs 8oz! Her height was 34 3/4 inches, so almost 3 feet tall! yahoo! Caden wasn't far behind is sister (who is 15.5 months older) weighing in at 24lbs 9oz! I've got a big boy on my hands! I'm not 100% sure on his height, but I believe it was 28 1/4 inches! Caden amazes me, however. I have seen many "big" babies and a lot of them are a little behind the average at reaching milestones such as rolling over, crawling, and standing up, etc. So far, Caden has done all of these before his sister and all around the average time it should be. Caden rolled over at 3 1/2 months, was sitting by 6 months, crawling by 8 months or a little before, and was pulling himself up by 8 1/2 months. He isn't way ahead or anything, but still amazes me! We have been making bets as to when he will be walking. Adam thinks by Halloween so that would put him at 10 1/2 months ... all I know is for sure by a year if not a little before.... not so sure about the Halloween idea! Either way, my kids are wonderful and I love them no matter what the do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment